About Me

My name’s Shaheer Khalid. I was born in a pre-eminent family and got my name from my beloved parents in a hope that I would earn enough respect and wealth to become a beacon of light for them. My family to me is kind of a safe harbor and a calm place where I grow, groom and learn. Since my early childhood, I was a mature kid and was pretty much interested in technology especially fields related to computers, hence having an extreme passion for this particular theme from day one. Starting from my school I studied in a government school and did my inter level from government college, as I was a computer nerd I opted for the computer sciences subject and successfully did my ICS. During my inter, even though I had many subjects to study alongside with the computer’s one but as I was a computer enthusiastic I gave most of my time to this particular subject. I knew that the knowledge in that book was limited for me so I started to give me spare time to different activities that majorly includes terms related to ethical hacking and security researching. My major turning point in this field was when I got to know some vulnerabilities through which any defacer or so-called a hacker can access to a website and can mangle and mess up all the personal or sensitive data resulting as a loss of irreparable statistics. I started learning this specific vulnerability and gradually kept my hands on all the other possible vulnerabilities. I kept learning and learning more and started reporting some of the big websites the bugs they had in their sites and gradually became a doyen among many of the people in this society. At this time I had earned enough of respect and got so skillful that everybody started to know my name and they started calling me elite aka “leet (master)” even though they had never seen me or met me in person, so I fulfilled the real meaning of my name “Shaheer” as ‘famous’. During this journey I learnt a lot, made many contacts and links that I still have them but the most inspiring and stimulating thing in this entire period was that I became a mentor to many of my friends and I inspired them so much that they also started taking interest in this field and now they have also opted for computer sciences as their major and doing bachelors in computer sciences. The knowledge I got from my inter days is still helping me in great ways and I couldn’t be more thankful to myself to do so in that time. Our lives are shaped by different experiences we’ve encountered. Clearly, it is pertinent that if our experiences through life were different the outcome or so-called perceptions would have different results, feelings of happiness and sorrow have a deep impact in altering the outlook we are looking for. I have had some agonizing experiences that have structured my life. I was in 4th grade when my father died of hepatitis. It was the most arduous situation that I had ever faced. The last words of my father were appointed towards my elder brother to take care of me. Since then my elder brother is working extremely hard and also he compromised on his study, took a break in his studies only to support the entire family, my study expenses and many more. My only mentor in my life is my brother and he is really worthy of the title “Brother”, he’s a true beacon of motivation for me. Now I’m here and fully willing to face any kind of challenges to help my brother out no matter what it takes from me. From my perspective, I think that the real superheroes of one’s life are their brothers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe I can fly